Don't underestimate the danger on the toilet. Some experts have done experiments. When simulating defecation, the blood pressure of the human body will rise while the intra-abdominal pressure of the body increases, and the heart rate will increase accordingly. Middle-aged and elderly people or people with various diseases often have constipation, and their blood pressure rises higher when defecation is resolved. All this increases the burden on the heart and can lead to myocardial infarction. Many inconspicuous habits in life may be the source of triggering heart disease, so protect your heart from these small habits.
Tragedies on the toilet often occur early in the morning
Tragedies on the toilet often happen in the early morning. Because a person sleeps all night, the blood in the lower limbs is stagnant, and the formed thrombus moves to the lungs. If the blood vessels in the lungs are blocked, pulmonary embolism will occur, and it may also cause sudden cardiac death. The risks on the toilet are unexpected. However, it is not inevitable. Most people who experience the "tragedy of the toilet" suffer from cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure and coronary heart disease. They often make common-sense mistakes-get up in the morning and take a bowel movement before taking medicine. After a dozen hours of metabolism, the drug I took the first night, the next morning, the effect of the drug has reached a trough, and it has no effect. It is very dangerous to defecate when blood pressure is relatively high. Experts suggest that the elderly suffering from cardiovascular disease can avoid some risks by drinking water and medicine before defecation. In daily life, you should also eat more high-fiber vegetables to intestinal laxative and avoid constipation to add too much burden to the heart. Of course, we must change the bad habit of smoking in the bathroom.
After waking up at 5 in the morning, you can avoid tragedy: 1. Wake up and open your eyes, and lie down for half a minute; 2. Sit in bed for half a minute; 3. Sit with your legs down for half a minute; 4. Go down to the ground 5. Drink a glass of water and take the corresponding drugs for those with cardiovascular disease. Then go for a bowel movement or exercise.
You have heart problems
Drinking water incorrectly can easily lead to danger, especially those with heart disease should keep in mind the "five inappropriate".
Should not be too fierce. People with heart disease drink too much water, which can overload the heart, cause symptoms such as difficulty breathing, palpitations, and even endanger life. When you drink water, you must not drink it all in one go, but take it slowly.
Not too much. It is advisable for people with heart disease to take medicine and drink water at 200 ~ 300 ml.
Not too hot. It is recommended to drink warm boiled water at 30 ~ 40 degrees Celsius. It ’s the same when eating and drinking soup. Do n’t drink the soup right out of the pot, let it cool down for a while, and then sip it with a spoon.
Should not be on duty. People with heart disease should take a small, multiple, and even rate of intermittent water replenishment, that is, drink water appropriately every 2 to 3 hours, about 200 ml each time, especially in the three periods of bedtime, waking at midnight and waking in the morning. Ml.
It should not be too cold. In summer, people like to drink cold drinks and ice watermelon to relieve the heat. But people with heart disease, it is best not to eat beverages and foods just taken out of the refrigerator, otherwise it will increase the heart rate, increase the heart's oxygen consumption, and risk of arrhythmia and angina pectoris.
7 "sad" foods to eat less
1. Restaurant soup. A bowl of hot and sour soup contains 7980 mg of sodium, which is equivalent to four times the daily intake of sodium. Long-term drinking is likely to block the arteries. If you want to enjoy a delicious soup, make it at home as well.
2. Tomato sauce. Half a cup of regular tomato sauce contains 830 mg of sodium. If you plan to eat tomato sauce, be sure to read the food labels carefully and choose a category with low sodium content.
3. Beef jerky. Beef jerky is a favorite snack, it does not contain refined grains, and contains a lot of protein, but the high sodium content can not be ignored. This is not good for people with hypertension and people who want to keep their heart healthy.
4. Ice cream. Daily cholesterol intake of healthy adults should not exceed 300 mg. A cup of plain ice cream contains 130 milligrams of cholesterol, not to mention other ice cream with higher cream content, plus meat in the diet, etc. Eating an ice cream can easily cause cholesterol to exceed the standard.
5. Fried chicken. Roasted chicken breast is a good quality protein, but if the skin is fried in a pan, the nutritional content will change. A portion of 113 grams of skinned fried chicken breasts contains the equivalent of 11 iron bacon meats.
6. French fries. It contains a large amount of carbohydrates, which can easily cause blood sugar fluctuations. It also contains a lot of fats and salt. Regular consumption can easily cause obesity. For heart health, it can be described as a "three sides pinch".
7. Bacon and sausage. Many processed meat products contain nitrite, a preservative that disrupts the body's ability to process sugar and increases the risk of diabetes. To make matters worse, high levels of sodium in processed meat are a known risk factor for high blood pressure.